MTN Foundation Scholarship

One full MBA scholarship and 100 partial online BBA and MBA scholarships.

MTN logo

Featured in Fast Company Forbes BuzzFeed News TechCrunch This Day Think Marketing The Pie News

Redefine your future

1 full MBA scholarship

A 100% MBA scholarship for an MTN Foundation Top Graduate or Business Plan Competition Winner.

Apply now

50 BBA scholarships

Get 20% towards your online BBA degree for up to 40 months. Make your move before April 30, 2020.

Apply now

50 MBA scholarships

Get 15% towards your online MBA degree for up to 15 months. Make your move before Feb 29, 2020.

Apply now

Achieve your potential, follow your passion

MTN Foundation is committed to having a positive impact on Nigeria. Its impact goes beyond stats and figures. MTN invests in the lives of tomorrow’s leaders, by providing them with an opportunity to pursue their dreams.

Why choose Nexford University? We designed our degrees and programs based on the needs of the world's largest employers. Less theory, more job skills – 100% online. Watch Nexford’s video about human potential.

Earn a place and spend $136/month (with 15% towards) on your MBA or $64/month (with 20% towards) for your entire BBA degree.

MTN Foundation Scholarship FAQs

If you want to achieve your potential don't let questions hold you back.

Quality you can count on

Nexford brings quality education to people everywhere. MTN and Nexford teamed up to make American degrees even more affordable for high potential leaders in Nigeria.

Nexford is accredited by DEAC, which is listed by the U.S. Department of Education as a recognized accrediting agency and is recognized by the Council for Higher Education Accreditation (CHEA). We are a degree-granting institution of higher education, licensed by the District of Columbia Education Licensure Commission.

Am I eligible?

About the scholarships

Receive either 15% towards your MBA, up to a total of 15 months, or 20% towards your BBA monthly tuition, up to a total of 40 months. You’ll need to pay a one-off application fee of $30 to show your commitment. To apply, you must meet Nexford’s admission requirements.

About Nexford’s MBA

A graduate management degree for experienced professionals. Apply big-picture themes shaping global business to your career. MTN Foundation scholarships covers tuition for your degree online for 18 months, which is the standard completion time for the degree.

Discover MBA

About the scholarships

To receive the 100% MBA scholarship, you must:

  • Be an entrepreneur
  • Have participated in MTN’s scholarship or business plan competition
  • Live in Nigeria.

To receive the 15% MBA scholarship, you must:

  • Must be an MTN Foundation graduate
  • Must be in the top quartile in terms of performance within your grade
  • Live in Nigeria.

What you need to apply

  • Everything outlined in our admission requirements
  • Proof of a bachelor’s degree at an accredited institution
  • Proof of English language proficiency.

About Nexford's BBA

A bachelor’s degree for undergraduate learners. Apply real-world skills to your business career. MTN Foundation scholarships covers tuition for your degree online for 48 months.

Discover BBA

About the discount

To receive the 20% BBA scholarship, you must:

  • Must be an MTN Foundation applicant, and have previously applied to the foundation and was unsuccessful
  • Must live in Nigeria.

What you need to apply

How to apply

Scholarship FAQs

If you receive an MTN Foundation Scholarship, you’ll receive a unique code that will reduce your tuition fees by either 100%, 15% or 20%. Enter this code when you enroll. Make sure you use the code within 30 days from receiving it – otherwise it will expire.

Remember, if you receive a scholarship for 15% you'll need to pay for the remaining 85% of your tuition. If you receive a scholarship for 20% you'll need to pay for the remaining 80% of your tuition. So, while our tuition fees are designed to be affordable, we still recommend that you check them before applying.

We'll assess your application and liaise with MTN Foundation to see if you fit the specific criteria. The final decision is made at the discretion of MTN Foundation.

You must be a new learner to apply for this scholarship. If you're a current learner, we have many more opportunities planned: stay tuned!

Yes! You'll still need to enroll. Once you receive an official email that you've been awarded a scholarship, and that you have been admitted to Nexford University, you must enroll within 30 days using your unique email code.

Your scholarship will expire if not used within 30 days.

When enrolling, you'll have the opportunity to choose your program start date because we understand learners often need time to make plans before they can start a program.

MTN Foundation will confirm if you meet their internal criteria.

Unfortunately, we can't reply to individual messages about scholarship applications. Everything we need to know to make a decision is in your application.

More questions?