Earn the MBA of the future on the go with Shuttlers
Shuttlers is committed to creating opportunities that make a difference in their community. By partnering with Nexford University, Shuttlers commuters can access an MBA designed for experienced professionals.
This scholarship will cover 10% of your tuition fees for 18 months, which is the average time it takes to complete the MBA program, so you pay just $162/month.
Are you eligible?
- Must be an active Shuttlers NG commuter
- Meet the Admissions requirements for Nexford University
What you need to apply
- Proof of a bachelor’s degree at an accredited institution
- Proof of English language proficiency
How to apply
- Complete the online application for the MBA program
- You must hold an offer to learn with Nexford to be eligible for the scholarship
- Once admitted, you will need to enroll with the 10% off tuition code provided to you
Achieve your career goals at Nexford
Are you an experienced professional looking to advance with an MBA degree program? Perhaps you’re an early career professional wanting to kick-start your career with a Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) or an Associate of Applied Science (AAS) in Business?. Shuttlers commuters can now benefit from a scholarship!
Why Nexford's degree?
Shuttlers and Nexford teamed up to make American degrees even more affordable for the talented Shuttlers commuters, made up of mostly professionals.
Shuttlers wants to see its users progress in their careers and a Nexford degree will equip them with the skills they need to advance their careers, with less theory and more practice, all during their daily commute time. So while on a comfortable and affordable shuttle going to and from work daily, you are making the most of the time to upskill.
Nexford's curriculum is designed based on the needs of the world's largest and most progressive employers, including Shuttlers.
- Specialize in Artificial Intelligence, World Business, E-Commerce, Sustainability.
- Build the skills in highest demand
- Master soft skills of the future like critical and creative thinking
- Bridge the gap between technology and management, understand the best of both worlds
- Build a network of global professionals from 110+ countries working at firms like Google, TikTok, Deloitte, and Microsoft
Nexford is accredited by DEAC, which is listed by the U.S. Department of Education as a recognized accrediting agency and is recognized by the Council for Higher Education Accreditation (CHEA), and Accreditation Service for International Schools, Colleges and Universities, an independent body providing accreditation services for independent, further and higher education colleges. We are a degree-granting institution of higher education, licensed by the District of Columbia Education Licensure Commission.
Be unstoppable with a world-class degree
Scholarship worth 10%
Expand your career options and earn an American MBA 100% online. With 10% toward tuition, pay $162/month with the option to pay in local currency or USD.
Invest in your career with Nexford
Access globally recognised degrees, certificates and courses 100% online, from your home. Make your move today!
Earn an American degree
Join America’s most innovative university, 100% online. Get a flexible degree, relevant job skills, and around-the-clock support.
Hear from other scholarship recipients
Carol Ariyibi, Head of Project Management Office, and Rita Imonikhe, Credit Risk Analyst at Sterling Bank share how a Nexford MBA has benefitted them in their work at Sterling Bank.